Wishes For COVID Healing.

The whole world is concerned by the disease of COVID. What message can we give to our close loved ones who are sick and under surveillance in hospitals and homes? Here are some of the messages that give them hope.

We can't reach them at this point in time. What we can offer is to convey our comfort messages to them. These messages, which give hope to those who have been locked-up in the far-off lands, can be very comforting.
Covid healing wishes

Messages that can give to father. 

Dear Dad, your proximity is our courage. We're waiting for you to return home soon.

Dad .. Do you remember that hand that held my hand? To stay strong without getting tired. I look forward to holding that hand again. Come quickly.

In front of my Persistent, Dad has always been defeated. But I do not like the defeat of  Dad in the face of this disease. Waiting with flowers of hope.

We always make that food that my dad liked so much. Because, every moment, Because we are waiting for every moment.Come back quickly and pleasantly.

Messages that can be delivered to the mother

When someone gets sick at home, it is the mother who weeps first. If Mom gets sick ... we'll wait. For mom's smile.

When I was sick, my Mom's care was the cure for me. Now I am waiting for my mom's healing

The Mom's voice is the music of the house. We are waiting for that music

There is only one person in the world who can never laugh when we cry. It is our mother. Waiting for mom.

Mom, plants in our garden. They're ready for mom's arrival, with smiling flowers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The sweetness of the Mooty fruit. Rare jungle fruit.

The owner of the largest house in Kerala has died in Dubai

The billionaire who lived as a beggar, monk and spy